The CIT draws up a series of documents based on the current statutory texts (CIV Uniform Rules and PRR). These documents facilitate and standardise the international carriage of passengers, they include:
- general conditions for the carriage of passengers;
- a guide on cooperation between transport undertakings;
- agreements between transport undertakings for the processing of passenger claims and journey continuation in case of journey disruption;
- a guide on the issue and use of international rail tickets;
- guidelines on the processing of personal data
- a glossary covering the technical terminology used in CIT documents
The list of which undertakings apply those CIT documents that are binding but which permit reservations or withdrawal may be found by clicking here .