The CIT draws up a series of documents based on the current statutory texts (CIV Uniform Rules and PRR). These documents facilitate and standardise the international carriage of passengers, they include:
- general conditions for the carriage of passengers;
- general terms and conditions for the working relationships between transport undertakings;
- an agreement between undertakings to facilitate the handling of claims from passengers who have made international journeys;
- manuals on the organisation of international traffic and international tickets;
- a glossary covering the technical terminology used in CIT documentation.
The list of which undertakings apply those CIT documents that are binding but which permit reservations or withdrawal may be found by clicking here .